Top Ten Most Common Visiting Day Sightings at any Jewish Summer Camp
10. Completely staged cleanliness - clothing folded, beds made, bunks Pesadick
9. Attractive older sister visits wearing the type of outfit that if worn by a camper would have them scrubbing the Beit Medrash floor for the summer.
8. Typical father wearing the required khaki shorts, black knee-high socks and sandals and interrogating camp rabbi about son's torah learning and potential love life.
7. That camp alumni-fanatic who comes back every year, though now in his 40's, still wearing the same skin tight camp t-shirt.
6. A camp golf cart driving way too fast to address a "serious emergency" but totally able to assist someone that found an item with an unreliable hechsher in the canteen, or major camp donor accidentally found his way into an unclean port-a-potty.
5. Super Frum Family having picnic made up of tin-foil shabbos leftovers setup adjacent to Super Modern Family with freshly packed sandwiches from the bakery.
4. "Shabbos-Walk" couples pretending not to know each other when family members are around.
3. Jewish Mothers who, by the end of the day, have begun accosting strangers and unimportant staff members with the line, "You look very familiar..Are you a Goldberg? Goldstein? Goldman?"
2. The one free kid who is thrilled because his parents didn't visit him was shafted off the only camp van left for a Walmart trip.
1. The over-the-top food package, with enough Pringles to to end starvation in Africa has not even made it to the bunk.